How do you go from being an average Internet ‘Joe’ to a cutting-edge pro? How does one become, what I call, a Social Media Rockstar?
That’s what I hope to communicate in this series, conveniently titled “Becoming A Social Media Rockstar“. I want to break down some of the key elements to looking like an online professional, and give you insight from some of the top sources in the industry.
Now, before you start this series, make sure you’ve read all of the posts from my “How To: Social Media Series” because that will give you a great foundation to start from. It will give you a foundation in the basics.
Also, you will want to complete all the steps I outlined in my post titled “Top Social Sites You Should Be On” as I will be talking about all of these sites and MORE.
That being said, I’m excited to go on this journey with you! I don’t consider myself to be a Social Media Rockstar just yet, but I believe I am on my way, and I want you to be able to follow.
- “The Top Social Sites You Should Be On” – prerequisite
- “Get A Gravatar“
- “Do You Have Klout?“
- “Klout Score Tips And Tricks” – via ChurchMag
- “Stay On The Cutting Edge Of Social Media“
- “Manage All Your Social Networks Like A Pro“
- “Scheduling Your Tweets For The Highest Possible Impact“
- “Get Your Domain Name Now – Why And How“
- “The Science Of Social Timing” – *bonus*
- “Create A Professional Email Address“
- “Get Yourself A Personal Branding Page Now“
- Get Yourself A Website
- …and more to come!
What are some specific questions you would like to see answered in this series? You can leave a comment by clicking here.